Tuesday 31 January 2017

Bappi Lahiri takes Indian Music "International"

Music maestro Bappi Lahiri continues his National & International nomination spree by getting nominated for two films at Oscars 2017 & Golden Globes Awards for -"Best Animated film- Moana" & "Best Film- Lion"

The first time in the history of Indian Music Fraternity that a music composer & singer "Bappi Lahiri" is associated with "Two Oscar nominations & Tow Golden Globes Awards for the films "Moana & Lion"

He says that music affects the way we live. Our thoughts, our joys and sorrows, the way we think and the way we dance; all of it moving to the unending melodies and patterns of the soundtrack of our lives.

With some of the finest pieces of music work to his kitty,  music icon Bappi Lahiri feels overwhelmed with the musical association in the film Moana & Lion which has been nominated at Oscars & Golden Globes Awardswhere he has lend his melodious voice for songs in each films " This year has bought the best gift for me. I feel 2017  is a big blessing of my long journey  in  musical life. I thank God, my parents, my family and all my fans all over the world "

Music Composer, Music Director, Singer, Actor & Record Producer thanks his friends and family members after his historical nomination "I feel proud to glorify our country on International platform. Not just me, the entire team of Moana, Lion are over the moon. For me it's not about the win, it's about recognition & appreciation. I hope the best person wins"

"India is making its way to Hollywood not just in the field of entertainment & performing arts but everywhere. There is a feeling of acceptance and acknowledgment which feels nice" adds Bappi Lahiri.

OSCAR AND GOLDEN GLOBES AWARDS FOR MUSIC COMPOSER BAPPI LAHIRI

No comments:

Post a Comment